RYBS - Table of Contents
This is a set of blog posts that I wrote for my kids where I discuss some of the... interesting things you can find in the Bible. Rather than tell you what it's supposed to mean, I review the words as they are written on the page. If you need a reference, I normally quote verses from the NIV Bible for review.
Quick list of all the topics covered:
- Week One: A Hungry God
- Week Two: Stealing Heaven
- Week Three: Don't Tell Anyone Your Daughter is ALIVE!
- Week Four: Omnisciently Playing Favorites Part 1
- Week Five: Omnisciently Playing Favorites Part 2
- Week Six: A Loving Message for Fathers
- Week Seven: Catalog of Immaculate Practices and Procedures
- Week Eight: Hypocrisy
- Week Nine: Let's Talk About the Bears
- Week Ten: Abuse or Misuse?
- Week Eleven: God, Afraid?
- Week Twelve: A Divine Blunder
- Week Thirteen: The Abortion Curse
- Week Fourteen: Jacob and the Holy Smackdown
- Week Fifteen: Bridle Them With Guilt
- Week Sixteen: Which Two Tablets?
Remember, reading the Bible doesn't take seminary school, or a daily devotionals, or any special training for that matter. Modern translations make it an easy, albeit arduous, task. But remember this: if you're going to use the Bible in one way or another, make certain you read it first!